BSE, NSE announcements are a great source of getting information and generating ideas. However, sometimes, companies come out with hilarious announcements. Check out this one from Madras Fertilisers, which a reader shared with me..
|Click to enlarge|
Recently, I came across another, rather value-adding announcement, which is as follows:
|Click to enlarge|
- Numerology is important.
- Numerology can be applied to alphabets also, even though they are not numbers.
- A company can appoint a numerologist. So like a Company Secretary, there can be a Company Numerologist.
- The name of a company affects the performance of a company. So, probably, Microsoft will do better if its renamed Microsoftt.
- The company now has AA rating. They should further try for a AAA rating :-)
- Maybe they can add F in the beginning of the second word.
- The company people should consult a neurologist, before consulting a numerologist!
And the market is one place where one can have lots of fun. Its never boring!
Cheers and happy (funny) investing!!
Disclaimer(s)!! (although I dont think they are necessary in this case!!)
1) All the posts on this blog, including this one, are for educational and discussion purposes only.
2) I post articles on individual stocks as well as varied topics like behavioural finance, industry analysis etc. None of the material posted should be regarded as advice to buy/sell any stock. My articles are not recommendations to buy/sell individual stocks, and should not be construed as any form of investment advice.
3) I may have positions in stocks discussed. As a professional advisor, I advise clients regarding investments. They also may or may not have positions in stocks discussed, depending on their decision.
4) PLEASE DO NOT TAKE BUY/SELL OR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION BASED ON ARTICLES YOU READ ON THE BLOG. These are only meant to provide information and initiate discussion. Final decision is and always should be, yours and only yours!